Volume Control damper is widely used in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications (HVAC Damper) in order to maintain or control the air volume inside the duct. These dampers facilitate the air flow to each zone and each room to be controlled during testing & commissioning. The blades may be parallel or opposed type depending on the requirement.
Volume control damper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. However, care should be taken to mount the damper, by orienting the blades in the direction of the desired airflow. Airmaster provides several types of volume control dampers to choose from.
Circular Volume Control Damper are commonly used in plenum mouths where flexible ducts are connected. The are also used in round ducts.
- Frame is constructed from high quality galvanized steel sheet. Joints are welded and protected by aluminium spray coating.
- Damper blade, which is fixed to the bearing pin, can be rotated in vertical plane from full open to full close.
- Bearing pin is coupled with hand locking quadrant with open and close marking. Hand locking quadrant frame is marked to show exact position of damper.
- Designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning items.
- Handle: Cast Aluminium
- Bush : Brass bush
- Actuator : Of clients choice for motorized
|D = Diameter||L = Length||Sheet Thickness|
|100 to 150 mm||L = D+ 50 mm||0.7 mm|
|200 to 500 mm||L = D||0.9 mm|
|550 to 1000 mm||L = D+ 50 mm||1.2 mm|
|1000 mm&above||L = D+ 100 mm||1.5 mm|
D = Duct opening in mm dia
Fixing by using Jubilee clip to flexible duct.