- Frame and face bars are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Horizontal face bars with 0°, 15°-1 way throw and 15°-2 way throw are fixed rigidly to the frame with 8 mm pipes.
- Vertical aluminium aerofoil blades are fixed at the rear side of the frame by nylon bushings These blades can be adjusted manually and individually in the vertical plane to obtain optimum air distribution.
- Grilles are fixed rigidly with an opposed blade damper by grippers to ensure positive control over the air stream. Damper blades can be screw operated from the face opening of the grille.
- For perfect unbroken appearance of continuous runs, alignment strips are provided with no additional cost. Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Supplied with C-clamps for concealed fixing.
- Also available without damper and vertical blades for return air applications.