We are the best-known company for Louvre manufacturers in UAE. Exhaust air louver are mainly used in the ventilation system of a building. The fixed blades of a louver are arranged in such a way that is allows the flow of air meanwhile preventing the ingress of water at nominal velocities. Customers get to choose between profile frame which is commonly found or box type frame.
It is also supplied with an option of a damper fixed behind. The damper can be manually operated or motorized. Please refer to the catalogue for different options for the frame if the louvers are to be supplied with damper.
- Composed of frame and horizontal blade assembly made of high quality extruded aluminium profile with the advantages of durability and corrosion resistance.
- Designed to have sturdy construction. Blades are fixed to the main frame using screws and riveted to the mullions for bigger sizes.
- Weather resistant structure with blades inclined at an angle of 45o to protect against rain water penetration.
- Assembly provides around 45% effective pressure area.
- Multiple sections will be assembled as per request.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Epoxy powder coated finish. Color as per clients’ choice.
- Flange width: 12, 16, 24mm flange widths are optional
- Mesh :
- 12 x 12 x 1.5mm dia aluminium PVC coated wire mesh
- 12 x 12 x 1mm dia G.I wire mesh
- S Mesh
- Insect Screen
- Filter thickness: 12mm or 45mm
Optional Frame and Blade: 2mm thick profile is available for heavy duty application