Airmaster manufactures Motorized volume control damper for controlling the air flow through the damper remotely using BMS system.
· Designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
· Joints are welded and protected by aluminum spray coating to prevent rusting.
· Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provide opposed blade operation.
· Foam gasket is sealed across the blade edges to minimize air leakage between the blades.
· Flanged edges are supplied un-drilled as standard.
· Dampers without flanges available as option for duct insertion purpose.
· Actuators of client’s choice will be supplied separately.
· Dampers will be provided with extended spindle to fix actuator on-site.
· Bigger sizes will be provided with mechanical linkage for stability and hassle-free operation.
· Frame: Thickness up to 2mm upon request. Aluminium frame available for off-shore or light weight applications.
· Handle: Cast Aluminium
· Bush: Brass bush, S.S. Ball Bearing.
· Gear Wheel: Aluminium Alloy.
· Low Leakage: S.S.Jambseal,nylon blade end caps.