Airmaster sound attenuators are carefully designed to reduce pressure differential at higher velocities and optimally sized to maximize efficiency and minimize cost.
Airmaster is a renowned Sound Attenuators Manufacturers, approved by leading consultants in the region for various prestigious projects such as king saud university (K.S.A), Zallaq Sofitel resort ( Bahrain), command of military works ( Abu Dhabi schools), etc, are some of the few projects amongst many. We also undertake sound attenuator manufacturing for projects that require large non-standard sizes for large air volumes.
Airmaster is one of the leading Sound Attenuators Manufacturers in the region using a third party renowned selection software for a reliable sound attenuator selection process. We also undertake sound attenuator selection and supply for generator/ fan rooms, and successfully installed in various university, commercial and hospitality projects across the G.C.C.
- Aerodynamically designed to ensure maximum insertion loss and minimal
pressure drop. Air-gap and length of silencer are selected to meet the required NC
- Sturdy construction and high noise absorbing capacity to obtain required insertion loss without compromising performance . Manufactured to ensure long and maintenance free service.
- Splitters are radiused at both ends giving a bell mouth entry-exit to minimize self generated noise and pressure loss.
- Full width splitters in the middle and half width side splitters .
- Casing construction with lock formed seams meet SMACNA standards thus providing excellent strength and rigidity .Thoroughly sealed to prevent air leakage.
- Duct mate flange connection (standard) on both ends in compliance with DW144 standards.
- Acoustic infill media is of superior quality non combustible & have fungi resistant characteristics meeting the requirements of EN ISO 1182 and ASTM C665 respectively. It has excellent noise reduction coefficient characteristics with an additional qualification of being biologically inert.
- Tested and certified by Intertek USA (NVLAP accredited laboratories) in accordance with ASTM standard E477-06a ,entitled “standard method of testing duct line material and prefabricated silencers for acoustical and airflow performance”.
- Silencer Splitter is constructed of solid and perforated metal that is located inside the silencer which protrudes into the air stream and house the acoustic media.
- Air gap is a gap between two splitters , standard available gaps are 75,100,125,150,175 & 200mm
- Bull nose is constructed as round convex shape on both side of the splitter to provide smooth airflow.
Options Available Upon Request (Non Standard)
- Flange : M.S angle frame
- Flange width : 30mm or 40mm
- Media : Fiber glass woven glass fabric as liner
- Air gap: From 50mm – 250mm to suit product requirement
- Casing Material: Stainless steel or Aluminium.
- Baffle thickness : 100mm or 300 mm
- Do not place the silencer immediately after the noise source like air handler or blower in order to allow uniform flow profile to develop. Leave at least 2-5 duct diameters in the upstream and downstream of the silencer for better silencer efficiency.
- Do not expose the silencer to dirt or excess humidity while installation or during storage.
- The HVAC system should be designed meticulously for proper dehumidification and air- filtration to prevent microbial growth within the silencer and the duct system.
- It is recommended to install the silencer after the volume control damper to prevent regenerated noise.
Product Order Checklist:
- Required room sound criteria.
- Airflow data for each silencer
- Duct size and maximum length available for silencer to fit in.
- Details of the air-handling units with its noise levels.
- CAD drawings with clear details of duct routing from each unit and duct- size till the first air outlet.