Swirl diffuser is generally used in high ceiling applications of up to 4.5m. The supply air rapidly mixes with the room air in a swirling pattern. The air pattern can be controlled by adjusting the individual blades manually. Moreover the design of swirl diffuser is aesthetically appealing and chosen by several architects.
- Diffuser is made by punching high quality aluminium sheet and fixed with easily rotatable plastic blades.
- The slotted circular face design with easily adjustable plastic blades provides both horizontal and vertical projection of air discharge all over the occupant area.
- Supply air jet velocity is effectively reduced due to high mixing effect.
- Ability to create either an external or internal swirl.
- Diffuser can be fixed up to a height of 4.5m.
- Powder coated as per RAL color codes.
- Plenum Neck size 250dia, Module size 600x600mm
- Neck size measured in mm dia.
- Static pressure loss across the diffuser in mm of H2O
- Throw (meters) is measured for a terminal velocities of 0.5 & 0.25 m/sec.
- Noice criteria (NC) is based on room attenuation of 10dB.