- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminum profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Deflection blades are fixed rigidly to the frame at an angle of 45° to the horizontal plane.
- Removable 12 mm thick aluminium washable filter is placed at the back of the grille.
- Grille frame is fixed to the main frame by 1) Hinges on one side and screw on the other side. 2) Pushing the snap-in type grille frame using spring clip.
- Filter can be removed easily by opening the grille frame.
- Total assembly will be same as ARG-H, with removable 12 mm thick aluminium filter.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated colour finish as per RAL colour codes.
- Flexibility of finishing is available as option.
AFAR Fresh air register with fixed horizontal blades. Construction is same as AFAG, with opposed blade damper.