- Airmaster high performance absorptive type Acoustic Louvers attenuate undesirable noise from being transferred into the environment with minimal air-flow restriction.
- Designed to be architecturally appealing in addition to having sturdy construction with maximum acoustic performance and minimal pressure drop.
- Frame is inverted U shaped having 25mm flanges with flat blade designe as standard.
- Available in both single and double banks. Louver Depth above 300mm will have double bank construction with chevron blade design.
- Acoustic infill media with superior characteristics of being inorganic, non-combustible, vermin and moisture proof with density of 48kg/m3 is used. It meets the requirement of EN ISO 1182 and ASTM C665.
- Insulation is lined to prevent the ingress of media into the air stream.
- Modular design of Airmaster Acoustic Louvers allows easy site assembly of multiple sections.
- For areas that require accessibility, options such as custom-made doors with hinged acoustic louvers or sliding doors with removable/fixed acoustic louvers are available.
- Tested and certified by Intertek Laboratory USA (NVLAP) in accordance with ASTM standard E477-2013 entitled “Standard Method of Testing Duct Liner Materials and Prefabricated Silencers for Acoustical and Airflow Performance”.
- Minimum Single section size (W x H): 300mm x 450mm
Maximum Single section size (W x H): 1800mm x 2400mm
Some of the Applications:
- Generator room, Pump room, compressor room and car park ventilation
- Acoustic enclosure for plant room and cooling tower
- Fresh air intake and Exhaust applications
- Polyester powder coated finish. Color as per clients’ choice.
- Kynar & super durable coating
- Natural anodized finish for Aluminium construction
- Blade and Frame thickness up to 2mm
- Flange width 35mm
- Aluminium construction
- Bird screen:
• 12 x 12 x 1.5mm dia. aluminium PVC coated wire mesh
• 12 x 12 x 1mm dia. G.I wire mesh
• S.S Mesh
- Insect Screen
Note: Please get in touch with our sales representative for custom-made louver design
Product Order Checklist
- Flange – with or without
- Material – Aluminium or GI
- Depth -200 , 300 or 600