Gas Tight Damper DESCRIPTION:
- Gas Tight Damper is Designed for use in Ultra low leakage application at higher pressure up to 4.5” & operations @ 2400 fpm
- Joints are welded and protected by aluminum spray coating to prevent rusting.
- S.S Ball bearing is used for smooth closing of blades and for long life application.
Blade ends have flame retardant silicone gaskets that can withstand temperature of 180oC and tested @ 300deg C for 72 hrs.
- Flanged edges are supplied with drilled holes as standard.
- Actuators of client’s choice will be factory installed.
- Actuators shall be spring return type (fail safe) to shut off in the event of failure of power supply to the actuator.
- Damper is equipped with junction box for ease of power connection at site.
- Dampers will be provided with extended spindle to fix actuator on-site.
- Air Performance and leakage testing were conducted in accordance with AMCA Standard 500-D-98 entitled, “Laboratory Methods for Testing Dampers for Rating”.
- Max leakage rating of damper is < 2cfm/sq.ft @ 4.5”
Gas Tight Damper OPTIONS:
Frame and Blade depth: Customized sizes are available
Actuator: ATEX rated Explosion proof actuator for Zone 1,2 and Zone 21,22 classified hazardous locations, IP 66 and closing as fast as 1sec.
Material: SS 304 / 316 Frame and Blade
Gas Tight Damper PERFORMANCE CHART: