Volume Control damper is widely used in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications in order to maintain or control the air volume inside the duct. These HVAC dampers facilitate the air flow to each zone and each room to be controlled during testing & commissioning. The blades may be parallel or opposed type depending on the requirement.
Volume control damper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. However, care should be taken to mount the damper, by orienting the blades in the direction of the desired airflow. Airmaster provides several types of volume control dampers to choose from.
Stainless Steel Volume control Damper is used in off shore, hospitals, laboratories, clean room and other special applications.
- Designed for offshore applications in heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems.
- Can also be used in chemical industries and kitchen ventilation.
- Joints are welded and protected by chemical cleaning process.
- Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provides opposed blade operation.
- Hand locking quadrant is provided with clear open/close indication and three intermediate open positions (1/4 – 1/2 – 3/4).
- Foam gasket is sealed across the blade edges to minimize air leakage between the blades.
- Flanged edges are supplied un-drilled as standard.
- Dampers without flanges available as option for duct insertion purpose.
- Frame: Thickness up to 1.6mm upon request.
- Gear Wheel: Aluminium Alloy.
- Low Leakage: S.S Jamb seal.