- Air Master Flow Bar diffuser is specially designed to suit the contemporary architectural demands of modern-day interior designers. The seamless blending of slot diffusers in to the ceiling along with enhanced performance makes it a fine choice.
- AFBD-3-C model flow bar diffuser is designed to be flushed with ceiling tile and serve ceiling mounted applications. No flange is visible and the view of a black opening into the ceiling gives a high-class finish to the interior.
- Multi slot options are not available for AFBD-3-C model.
- Flow Bar can handle more air volume per length for the same opening as compared to regular slot diffuser.
- The deflector is sandwiched between U-Channels to control the direction of air flow. The U channels are spring loaded for smooth operation of deflector.
- Air Master Flow Bar is equipped with special side deflector to channel the airflow smoothly towards the opening without any resistance to air flow thereby reducing the pressure drop and subsequently the noise level.
- White frame with black interior makes the finish more attractive. AFBD-3-C model flow bar diffusers are available with a minimum radius of curvature of 3 meter.
Powder coated frame as per RAL colour codes with black interior.
25mm and 50mm
DATA FOR 25mm SLOT OPENING
DATA FOR 50mm SLOT OPENING
• Data based on one meter length of the diffuser.
• PS: Static pressure loss is in mm of H2O.
• Throw (meters) is measured for terminal velocities of 0.25, 0.5 & 0.75 m/sec.
• NC based on a room attenuation of 10 dB.
AIR FLOW PATTERN: