Laminar Flow panels are commonly used in specialised applications like operation theatres, clean rooms, laboratories and so on . Nowadays, such products find its applications in manufacturing industries as well. Clean air from the diffuser falls smoothly on the product in a Laminar pattern thus forming a barrier between room air. For this reason such products are used in the electronics industry and Diary industry. Here the supply air is not mixed with the room air to a great extent. The return is generally from the lower areas of the room in order to prevent mixing.
This product may or may not be supplied with HEPA filters based on clients choice.
- Frame is fabricated from high quality extruded aluminium profiles with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Perforated panel is fixed to the frame by screws. Panel can be removed easily by loosening the screws. This provision makes it easy for maintenance when used with a HEPA filter
- Laminar flow panels are supplied with an inbuilt plenum box.
- Air master laminar flow panels used for a low velocity, evenly distributed, down word throw. Mostly used in operation theatres.
- Powder coated color finish RAL 9010.
- Powder coated color finish as per other RAL color codes available.
How to order:
|ALP||Specify ceiling module size mm x mm||Specify in numbers||B = RAL 9010|
|C = Other RAL colors|
To select laminar flow panel for a size 600 x 600 mm of quantity 75 nos with RAL9010
Order as: ALP – 600 x 600 – 75 – B.