Airmaster combined ceiling diffuser is a special customised product which may be designed and manufactured as per customer requirement . Combined ceiling diffuser is a combination of diffuser for supply air and egg crate grid at the centre for return air.
- Frame and core are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Return air grid is located centrally in the diffuser.
- Supply air inner cores are mounted to the frame by four machine screws and two steel springs.
- Return air egg crate grid is rigidly fixed to inner core by rivets.
- Core and return air grid can be easily removed as single piece to allow for maximum flexibility in installation and maintenance.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Available in square size as standard. Rectangular sizes as option.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing available as option.
- Concealed screw fixing from neck of the diffuser to the duct.