Architectural louvers are used to enhance elegance due to its aesthetically appealing features and provide protection from direct sunlight.
- In front of glass facades, especially in LEED projects, to prevent direct sunlight from entering into air-conditioned zone for the purpose of energy conservation.
- As an alternative to false ceilings in shopping malls, airports, gymnasium etc. to cover mechanical/electrical services that run overhead.
- Also used as sunshade louver in carpark facilities, outdoor food court, etc.
- Natural anodizes aluminium finish
- Epoxy powder-coated finish. Color as per clients choice
- Blade width : 100 , 130 , 200 , 250 , 300 mm
- Motorized Architectural Louver