Volume Control damper is widely used in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications (HVAC Damper) in order to maintain or control the air volume inside the duct. These HVAC dampers facilitate the air flow to each zone and each room to be controlled during testing & commissioning. The blades may be parallel or opposed type depending on the requirement.
Volume control damper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. However, care should be taken to mount the damper, by orienting the blades in the direction of the desired airflow. Airmaster provides several types of volume control dampers to choose from.
Slip and Clip model HVAC Damper does not have flanges and are manufactured with cleats for ease of fixing into ducts for smaller sizes.
- Designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
- Joints are welded and protected by aluminium spray coating to prevent rusting.
- Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provides opposed blade operation.
- Hand locking quadrant is provided with clear open/close indication and three intermediate open positions (1/4 – 1/2 – 3/4).
- Foam gasket is sealed across the blade edges to minimize air leakage between the blades.
- Handle: Cast Aluminium.
- Bush: Brass bush, S.S. Ball Bearing.
- Gear: Wheel: Aluminium Alloy.
- Low Leakage: S.S Jamb seal, Nylon blade end caps.