This model of volume control HVAC damper is exclusively designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for heavy duty applications.
- Designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for heavy duty applications.
- Also applicable for explosive area.
- Frame is constructed from high quality galvanized steel sheet and joined using corner-keys.
- Blades are of robust construction, roll formed G.I having 1.2mm thickness designed to withstand high pressure without clattering.
- Service temperature ranges from -40º C to +80º C.
- Hand locking quadrant is provided with clear open and close indication.
- Rubber edge seal is provided across blade edges to minimize air leakage between the blades.
- Standard model available with corner borehole.
- Silicon Edge Seal: For use in service temperature of -40º C to +200º C.
- JamSeal: Between blade and frame, includes slide film and special foam plastic.