Volume Control damper is widely used in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications (HVAC Damper) in order to maintain or control the air volume inside the duct. These dampers facilitate the air flow to each zone and each room to be controlled during testing & commissioning. The blades may be parallel or opposed type depending on the requirement.
Volume control damper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. However, care should be taken to mount the damper, by orienting the blades in the direction of the desired airflow. Airmaster provides several types of volume control dampers to choose from.
Airmaster G.I volume control damper is a type of HVAC Damper whose frame and blade is made of high quality G.I sheets.
- Designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
- Both frame and blades are fabricated from high quality G.I sheets(Z-275).
- Joints are welded and protected by aluminium spray coating to prevent rusting.
- Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provides opposed blade operation.
- Hand locking quadrant is provided with clear open/close indication and three intermediate open positions (1/4 – 1/2 – 3/4).
- Foam gasket is sealed across the blade edges to minimize air leakage between the blades.
- Flanged edges are supplied un-drilled as standard.
- Dampers without flanges available as option for duct insertion purpose.
- Frame: Thickness up to 2mm upon request.
- Blade: Double skin aerofoil type G.I blade of thickness 0.7mm.
- Handle: Cast Aluminium.
- Bush: Brass bush, S.S. Ball Bearing.
- Gear Wheel:Aluminium Alloy.
- Low Leakage:S.S Jamb seal.