Volume Control damper is widely used in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning applications (HVAC Damper) in order to maintain or control the air volume inside the duct. These dampers facilitate the air flow to each zone and each room to be controlled during testing & commissioning. The blades may be parallel or opposed type depending on the requirement.
Volume control damper can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. However, care should be taken to mount the damper, by orienting the blades in the direction of the desired airflow. Airmaster provides several types of volume control dampers to choose from.
Airmaster Pre-Insulated volume control damper is made of high quality Pre-Insulated board for light weight applications. It is mainly used in places where pre-insulated ducts are used.
- Designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems in open/limited access areas and light weight applications.
- The edges are joined using special glue and silicon.
- Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provides opposed blade operation.
- Hand locking quadrant is provided with clear open/close indication and three intermediate open positions (1/4 – 1/2 – 3/4)
- Foam gasket is sealed across the blade edges to minimize air leakage between the blades.
- Frame: Thickness up to 25mm available upon request.
- Handle: Cast Aluminium.
- Bush: Brass bush.
- Gear Wheel: Aluminium Alloy.