Airmaster Emirates is the manufacturers & suppliers of Louvers in UAE & Middle east. Fresh air louver are mainly used in the fresh air intake system of a building. The fixed blades of a louver are arranged in such a way that is allows the flow of air meanwhile preventing the ingress of water at a nominal inlet velocity. The construction of a fresh air louver consists of a louver with washable Aluminium filter or synthetic filter fixed behind the louver. It is also supplied with an option of a damper fixed behind.
Airmaster manufatures a specialized product – Fresh Air Louvers for fresh air intake assembly. It is a combination of Louver, sand trap louver, washable aluminium filter and volume control damper. It is a product specified by many consultants across the middle-east for freash air intake.
- Fresh Air Louvers are Composed of frame and horizontal blade assembly made of high quality extruded aluminium profile with the advantages of durability and corrosion resistance.
- Designed to have sturdy construction. Blades are fixed to the main frame using screws and riveted to the mullions for bigger sizes.
- Louver is fixed with a removable/washable filter with aluminium mesh as the filter media.
- Weather resistant structure with blades inclined at an angle of 45o to protect against rain water penetration.
- Assembly provides around 45% effective pressure area.
- Multiple sections will be assembled as per request.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Epoxy powder coated finish. Color as per clients’ choice.
- Flange width: 12, 16, 24mm flange widths are optional
- Mesh :
- 12 x 12 x 1.5mm dia aluminium PVC coated wire mesh
- 12 x 12 x 1mm dia G.I wire mesh
- S Mesh
- Insect Screen
- Filter thickness: 12mm or 45mm
Optional Frame and Blade: 2mm thick profile is available for heavy duty application