Drum louver is a special product that can handle huge volume of air with the features of changing the direction of throw and direction of air. Thedrum can be moved up wards and downwards whereas the blades can be adjusted individually. Drum louvers are usually used in high ceiling areas where a huge area has to be covered.
Motorized Drum Louver : Airmaster manufactures Motorized Drum Louver which makes it easy for the user to change the position of the drum vertically based on the cooling load.
- Blades are fixed inside the drum body made with aluminium sheets and specially shaped profles and the opposed blade damper is attached to the drum body. The whole assembly is fixed to the frame by mechanical fasteners so as to enable rotation in the vertical direction.
- The opposed blade damper in supply diffuser can be easily adjusted through the face of the unit by means of screw driver.
- The louver is suitable for both long and short throw patterns with trajectory control.
- The drum can be adjusted in the vertical direction 0 to 30 degree up or down to direct the air throw in the desired direction.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame to avoid air leakage.
- Aluminium construction with white powder coated finish (RAL 9010).
- Powder coated color finish as per other RAL color codes available as option.