Back to Fire & Safety
Back to Fire Door
Access doors with removable door frame
- Frame and door panels: 22 gauge galvanized steel
- Insulation of door panel: 25 mm thick, 24 or 48 Kg/m3 density fibre glass as standard. Other insulation specifications are
- Frame and door panels are fabricated from 22 gauge galvanized steel sheet.
- Frame is provided with 3 mm thick neoprene gasket all around to avoid air leakage.
- Door panel is internally insulated with 25 mm thick, 24 or 48 kg/m3 density fibre glass for thermal and acoustic insulation.
- For sizes up to 200 x 200 mm, the door is provided with 2 no zinc plated cam locks and chromium plated handle for easy removal and fixing.
- For sizes more than 200 x 200 mm, door frame is provided with 4 no cam locks and handle.
- Structure is designed to withstand high pressure differences.
- Sizes are available from 150 x 150 mm to 600 x 600 mm with an increment of 50 mm.
- Access doors offer quick easy installation where duct access required.
- Applicable in air conditioning plant rooms, plenums, air handling units and near fire dampers.