- Frame is constructed from 4.5 mm thick resistant steel and all sides welded with 4.5 mm thick perforated panel having 8 mm diameter holes. Whole structure is hot dip galvanised with the advantages of corrosion resistance.
- Maximum Security Perforated Grilles are specially designed for maximum security prisons in order to secure the ventilation openings and provide proper air transfer for the facilities.
- Security Grilles design prevents the inmates from using the grille to commit suicide
- Security Grilles is available with flanged edges and are supplied without fixing holes as standard.
- Available in square and rectangular sizes.
- Hot dip galvanised.
- Powder coated as per RAL color codes.
- 40mm x40mm x 4mm angle frame loose supplied to be field welded on sleeve.
- Rivet fixing to the wall sleeve.
- Special damper proof screw fixing.