Round Ceiling Diffuser – Adjustable Core
- Frame and inner cones of round ceiling diffuser is made of high quality aluminium sheet construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Inner cones fixed centrally to the frame. Cones can be taken out by pushing inward, turn around and pull down. This provides easy installation, maintenance and access to the duct.
- Radial, opposed blade damper is fixed to the frame by rivets. Damper can be operated by screw through diffuser face.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Discharge pattern can be adjusted for horizontal flow by extending the cones and for vertical flow by retracting the cones.
- Can be used for ceiling or exposed duct mounting especially in installation when an adjustable pattern is required.
- Aluminium construction with white powder coated color finish (RAL 9010).
- Steel construction with white powder coated finish (RAL9010)
- Powder coated color finish as per other RAL color codes available as option.
Same as ARD, but with steel construction.
|ARD||N (mm)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)|
- N = Nominal size
- All the dimensions are in mm.
Horizontal air pattern
- Pattern is obtained by extending the cones downwards.
- This arrangement handles more capacity of air with increased induction and uniform air distribution.
Vertical air pattern
- Pattern is obtained by retracting the cones upwards.
- Air is delivered vertically without much induction.
- Suitable for localized cooling in conditioned area and for higher altitudes
- ARD: Concealed screw fixing from neck of the diffuser to the duct after removing internal cones.