Our Computerized state-of-the-art sheet metal duct manufacturing facility has the capability of producing over 20,000 sq.ft. of ducting per day. We supply entire range of rectangular, round and spiral ductwork for the HVAC projects. Other ducting accessories such as dampers, sound attenuators, flexible ducts, duct tapes, flanges NBR and XLP insulation and so on are also manufactured in house.
We understand that ducting is always on the critical line for any MEP project. The requirements are always linked with other MEP activities in line with civil progress. Rest assured that our team highly skilled and productive workforce can cater to all your design and delivery requirements on timely basis. Moreover, our strategic location in Ras Al Khaimah will help us cater to your needs across all the emirates or anywhere in GCC region.
The Modern Duct Manufacturing technology gives an edge to the manufacturer against the competition for following key factors mainly,
- High Quality
- High Productivity
- Superior Performance
Key Features of Airmaster Ducting:
- Coil Line: CNC controller based straight duct forming machine. This machine has a capacity to make straight ducts with standard length of 4ft. The raw materials used as GI coils of 4ft width, the width of coils becomes the standard length of straight duct. At a time 4 different thickness coils can be loaded with the machine and selected sheet thickness coil is being processed for manufacture of different sized ducts.
- Plasma Cutter: CNC controller based plasma cutting machine for cutting fittings parts. The machine runs with industry famous CAMDUCT software to prepare part programs for the ducts layout drawings. This machine precisely cut the blanks used for the fitting parts in order to get the desired duct dimensions.
- Lock Forming Machine: To make mechanical lock for the corner joints, high quality lock formers are being used.
- High quality bending and shearing machine for making parts of the duct for accurate geometry of ducts.
- High quality welding machines are installed for welded ducts constructions.
- Modern techniques are being used for final assembly of ducts to get true geometry and size of the ducts.
- Efficient logistics for delivery of ductwork to various job sites.
- Unparalleled quality of Ducting in compliance with SMACNA/DW specifications.
- Expertise support for special project duct construction specifications
- Low leakage characteristics for energy savings and reduced pressure drop
Airmaster Ducting Product Range:
- GI Rectangular Ducting
- GI Round/Spiral Ducting
- SS Rectangular/round Ducting
- MS Rectangular Ducting (fully welded construction)
- Aluminum Rectangular Ducting
- Acoustic Plenums Boxes
- Sound Attenuators
- Transverse Duct Connectors
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Hoods
Raw Material Specification
Transverse Duct Connector Systems
1. Slip & Drive – Cleating Systems
2. TDC/TDF built-in connectors (SMACNA – T25a & T25b)
3. Slip-on Flanging Systems
4. Companion Angles
Shop Standards(Ref. SMACNA)
Shop Standards(Ref. DW/144)