- Stainless Steel floor grille Heavy duty Application: Computer/server rooms, hospitals, telecommunication, food industries, oil and gas industries, airports, gymnasiums, kitchen and public areas.
- Stainless Steel floor grille Structure is robustly designed and constructed with face bars positioned in the frame to withstand heavy loads.
- Face bars with 0° deflection is assembled and supported by heavy duty SS rod. The assembled core is removable to enable inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
- Flush type construction enables easy installation and gives even finish with the floor levels.
- Fixed core assembly is also available where in the core is welded to the frame. The frame can be connected to the plenum or support frames using screws.
- Standard sizes available are 600 mm x 600 mm for tile replacement. Custom sizes available on request according to corresponding floor levels and plenum depths.
Standard SS finish, polished or brush finish.