- Frame and face bars are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Horizontal face bars with 0°-1 way throw and 15° -2 way throw are fixed rigidly to the frame with 8 mm pipes.
- Vertical aluminium aerofoil blades are fixed at the rear side of the frame by nylon bushings. These blades can be adjusted manually and individually in the vertical plane to obtain optimum air distribution.
- For perfect unbroken appearance of continuous runs, alignment strips are provided with no additional cost.
- Curved linear bar grilles are available up to a length of 3 meter with a minimum radius of curvature of 1 meter.
- Available without damper. Dampers can be provided to use in plenum boxes as option.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Supplied with C-clamps for concealed fixing.
- Standard application on curved walls.