- Frame and face bars are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Horizontal face bars with 0°, 15°-1 way throw and 15°-2 way throw are fixed rigidly to the frame with 8 mm pipes.
- Vertical aluminium aerofoil blades are fixed at the rear side of the frame by nylon bushes. These blades can be adjusted manually and individually in the vertical plane to obtain optimum air distribution.
- For perfect unbroken appearance of continuous runs, alignment strips are provided with no additional cost.
- Total structure is manufactured by mechanical assembly, assuring rigidity and to maintain straight line appearance.
- Supplied with C-clamps for concealed fixing.