- Frame and face bars are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Horizontal face bars with 0°, 15°-1 way throw and 15°-2 way throw are fixed rigidly to the frame with 8 mm pipes.
- Grilles are fixed rigidly with opposed blade damper by grippers. This ensures positive control over the air stream. Damper blades can be screw operated from the face opening.
- For perfect unbroken appearance of continuous runs, alignment strips are provided with no additional cost.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Supplied with C-clamps for concealed fixing.