Double deflection grille front horizontal are generally used in walls for supply / return HVAC applications.
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminum profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Grilles have two sets parallel aerofoil blades with one set mounted horizontally on the front and other set vertically at the rear.
- Frame is separated from aerofoil deflection blades by nylon bushings. This method of assembly ensures quiet, smooth and rattle free operation.
- Deflection blades can be adjusted manually and individually, to provide air deflection in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Maximum effective pressure areas can be achieved when the blades are positioned at 0° position.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated colour finish as per RAL colour codes.
- Flexibility of finishing is available as option.
There are no reviews yet.