Double deflection register are generally used in walls for supply / return HVAC applications.
- The frame and blades are of high quality extruded aluminum profiled construction with the advantage of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Grilles have two sets parallel aerofoil blades with one set mounted vertically on the front and other set horizontally at the rear
- Frame is separated from aerofoil deflection blades by nylon bushings. This method of assembly ensures quiet, smooth and rattle free operation.
- Deflection blades can be adjusted manually and individually, to provide air deflection in both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Grilles are rigidly fixed with opposed blade damper by grippers. Damper blade is screw operated from the face opening.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated colour finish as per RAL colour codes.
- Flexibility of finishing is available as option.