Being one of the market leaders in HVAC, our vision is to make Airmaster as one stop shop for all the HVAC Ducting needs of our customers. Our HVAC Ducting factory is a step forward to achieve this vision. Our progressive growth is attributed to the hands-on approach by the top management. We currently operate 8 manufacturing facilities in different parts of GCC with a highly-trained workforce, led by a team of experienced managers and engineers thus ensuring delivery of quality engineered products to meet the busy schedule of our customers.
ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR HVAC REQUIREMENT
- HVAC Acoustic products
- Sheet Metal Ducting
- Insulation and Ducting accessories
- Air Control Products
- HVAC Fire & Safety Products
- Air Distribution Products
Key Features of Airmaster Ducting:
- Coil Line: CNC controller based straight duct forming machine. This machine has a capacity to make straight ducts with standard length of 4ft. The raw materials used as GI coils of 4ft width, the width of coils becomes the standard length of straight duct. At a time 4 different thickness coils can be loaded with the machine and selected sheet thickness coil is being processed for manufacture of different sized ducts.
- Plasma Cutter: CNC controller based plasma cutting machine for cutting fittings parts. The machine runs with industry famous CAMDUCT software to prepare part programs for the ducts layout drawings. This machine precisely cut the blanks used for the fitting parts in order to get the desired HVAC duct dimensions.
- Lock Forming Machine: To make mechanical lock for the longitudinal joints, high quality lock formers are being used.
- High quality bending and shearing machine for making parts of the ducts for accurate geometry.
- High quality welding machines are installed for welded ducts constructions.
- Modern techniques are being used for final assembly of ducts to get true geometry and size of the ducts.
- Efficient logistics for delivery of ductwork to various job sites.
- Unparalleled quality of Ducting in compliance with SMACNA/DW specifications.
- Expertise support for special project duct construction specifications
- Low leakage characteristics for energy savings and reduced pressure drop